The Vice President (“VP”) of Sales is responsible for the overall coordination, the functional management and leadership of all of the sales activities of the business. The main function is the hiring, developing and evaluating of an effective sales organization. The position reports directly to the President.
The VP of Sales is responsible for the establishment of both annual and monthly sales objectives in coordination with the Company’s business plan.
The VP of Sales is responsible for providing an annual Sales Plan and providing quarterly updates, revisions and modifications to the Plan.
The VP of Sales is responsible for coordinating the specific objectives of the Sales Plan with all of the functional departments of the company.
The VP of Sales, in coordination with the President, establishes both market and target customer strategies for the Company.
This position is responsible for the successful management of the needs of the Company’s customers in order to meet the objectives of the company’s overall business plans and strategies.
The VP of Sales manages all of the field and in house sales functions of The Company’s facilities. The position specifically is responsible for field sales, inside sales and telemarketing functions of the business.
The VP of Sales defines and manages the monthly and annual sales objectives for all of the sales personnel.
The VP of Sales is expected to spend a significant portion of time in the field both with individual accounts and co-traveling with sales personnel.
The VP of Sales, in coordination with the President, establishes compensation plans for all sales personnel including salary structures, commission plans, and sales contests.
The VP of Sales is expected to be knowledgeable of market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies
- Primarily for house accounts, new salesperson’s prospects/clients
- Client contact
- Primarily for house accounts, major client/prospect programs
- New business meetings (internal and external)
- New business presentations
- Review of all invoices to ensure all information is included, such as PO #, billing contact, correct billing address, correct billing contact, amount and total costs associated with the job.
- Collection of money due
- Personal calls, Fax of invoices due when needed
- Production performance (day-to-day)
- Personal review of jobs in process
- Salesperson’s performances/accomplishments/strategies/sales reports
- Reviewing sales figures, new business visits and planned visits
- Approval of Expense Reports
- Commission Reports for all salespersons
- Networking Events – Attending with salespersons
- Education for Salespersons – Training, how to…
Please urgently submit your resume to email@example.com
Big Mountain is an EEOC employer