The Production/Traffic Coordinator is responsible for entering all work orders accurately and in a timely manner from clients/sales team and ensuring the seamless flow through each department to end delivery. Includes ability to communicate consistently with clients, sales team and production department on the status of each job.
- Work Order Entry & Coordination
- Communicate with clients and sales team to gather the correct information to create an accurate order.
- Enter Work Orders with accuracy and speed.
- Send proofs for approval and send to production once approved.
- Communicate with Production Team on deadlines.
- Communicate with clients/sales team on status
- Field Client inquiries on new and existing jobs
- General Office Duties
- Positive, friendly attitude
- Customer Oriented
- High Level Multi-Tasking/Attention to Detail
- Deadline Driven/Sense of Urgency
- Must be able to remain calm and be flexible to meet ever changing and last-minute requests.
- Knowledge of Pre-Press to communicate with Art Dept
- Clear communications ability with customers, vendors, and staff.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and the ability to learn required programs.
- Must have valid driver’s license or state ID
- Must be able to provide legal documentation to work in US.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule.
Please urgently submit your resume to email@example.com
Big Mountain is an EEOC employer